So what can you book in the Library? You can book group study room and book appointments with a librarian, all online.
Library study rooms are bookable online through the College’s R25 Live Calendar:
- Study rooms may be booked up to one week in advance
- Study room bookings may not be renewed
- Study rooms may be booked for no longer than two hours
- No bookings will be taken over the phone
- Walk-ins will be booked as space permits
Study rooms are in high-demand as the semester progresses, so advance booking is preferred. Visit the page “Book a Study Room” for more information about each of the group study rooms, equipment available, and instructions.
For more information or assistance booking study rooms, please contact the Circulation Desk at 508-565-1313.
One-on-One Consultations with a librarian are bookable through LibCal:
- You can select the calendar for a specific librarian, or view the availability of the entire Reference team.
- When booking, please include brief information about your assignment and research questions.
- We can assist with finding sources, evaluating sources, and citation information.
- Consultations generally take place at either the InfoCafe or in the new Huddle Space, both on the first floor of the Library.
For more information or assistance booking a one-on-one consultation, please contact the Reference Desk at 508-565-1203.