The Programming Committee’s goal is to host innovative and entertaining programs for Stonehill students. The committee meets on a weekly basis to meet and discuss upcoming events. Some of the major events that the Programming Committee hosts are Spring Weekend, Welcome Back Weekend, and Finals Countdown.
The Programming Committee also consists of five different subcommittees: Movie/Comedy, Concert/Coffeehouse, Special Events, Spirit, and Trip Committees. For more information on each committee, click on the tabs above! The Programming Committee meets on Monday nights at 5:30 in Cleary Dining Room in the Roche Dining Commons.
Programming Committee Executive Board
- Executive Chair: Allie Smith
- Treasurer: TBD
- Communications Coordinator: Sebastian Patino
- Movie/Comedy Chair: Danielle Misiaszek
- Concert/Coffeehouse Chair: Jenna Rigon
- Special Events Chair: Tony Martucci
- Spirit Chair: Devon Phinney and Lauren Smith
- Trip Chair: Joe Porter