The Programming Committee’s goal is to host innovative and entertaining programs for Stonehill students. The committee meets on a weekly basis to meet and discuss upcoming events. Some of the major events that the Programming Committee hosts are Spring Weekend, Welcome Back Weekend, and Finals Countdown.
The Programming Committee also consists of five different subcommittees: Movie/Comedy, Concert/Coffeehouse, Special Events, Spirit, and Trip Committees. For more information on each committee, click on the tabs above!
Programming Committee Executive Board
- Executive Chair: Christina Scanlon
- Treasurer: Whitney Wemett
- Communications Coordinator: Lauren Moore
- Eco Rep: Kaylie Bissonette
- Movie/Comedy Chair: Anna Craft
- Concert/Coffeehouse Chair: Megan Keith
- Special Events Chair: Sara Morris
- Spirit Chair: Alyssa Torchio
- Trip Chair: Michelle Doll