The Programming Committee’s goal is to host innovative and entertaining programs for Stonehill students. The committee meets on a weekly basis to meet and discuss upcoming events. Some of the major events that the Programming Committee hosts are Spring Weekend, Welcome Back Weekend, and Finals Countdown.
The Programming Committee also consists of five different subcommittees: Movie/Comedy, Concert/Coffeehouse, Special Events, Spirit, and Trip Committees. For more information on each committee, click on the tabs above!
Programming Committee Executive Board
- Executive Chair: Victoria Kane
- Treasurer: Ryan McDonough
- Communications Coordinator: Aidan Farrell
- Eco Rep: Colin Walker
- Movie/Comedy Chair: Tyler Irwin
- Concert/Coffeehouse Chair: Adrianna Rosadio
- Special Events Chair: Sydney Kelly
- Spirit Chair: Sarah Gaffney
- Trip Chair: Jon Tripoli