The Programming Committee’s goal is to host innovative and entertaining programs for Stonehill students. The committee meets on a weekly basis to meet and discuss upcoming events. Some of the major events that the Programming Committee hosts are Spring Weekend, Welcome Back Weekend, and Finals Countdown.
The Programming Committee also consists of five different subcommittees: Movie/Comedy, Concert/Coffeehouse, Special Events, Spirit, and Trip Committees. For more information on each committee, click on the tabs above! The Programming Committee meets on Monday nights at 5:30 in Cleary Dining Room in the Roche Dining Commons.
Programming Committee Executive Board
- Executive Chair: Adrianna Rosadio- Office Hours Mondays 2:00-4:00 and Tuesdays 1:00-3:00
- Treasurer: Whitney Wemett
- Communications Coordinator: Aidan Farrell
- Movie/Comedy Chair: Tyler Irwin
- Concert/Coffeehouse Chair: Karina Craft
- Special Events Chair: Tony Martucci
- Spirit Chair: TBD
- Trip Chair: Faith Simon