The Programming Committee’s goal is to host innovative and entertaining programs for Stonehill students. The committee meets on a weekly basis to meet and discuss upcoming events. Some of the major events that the Programming Committee hosts are Spring Weekend, Welcome Back Weekend, Freak Week, and Finals Countdown.
The Programming Committee also consists of five different subcommittees: Movie/Comedy, Concert/Coffeehouse, Special Events, Spirit, and Trip Committees. For more information on each committee, click on the tabs above!
Programming Committee Executive Board
- Executive Chair: Rachel Ness
- Treasurer: Danielle Sutherby
- Communications Coordinator: Melissa LaNeve
- Eco Rep: Kaylie Bissonette
- Movie/Comedy Chair: Libby Perkins
- Concert/Coffeehouse Chair: Lauren Moore
- Special Events Chair: Nina Garambone
- Spirit Chair: Emily Vento
- Trip Chair: Michelle Doll