Posts Tagged ‘benefit’

Light Up Your World By Being A Light Energy User!

10.16.2011 · Posted in Uncategorized

Did you know that your standard incandescent light bulb emits about 90% of its engery as heat energy, leaving only 10% as light? To be more efficient with our limited energy, a smart solution is switching to CFL (compact florescent lamp) lightbulbs. The typical CFL lighbulb uses 1/5 the electricity and lasts around 6 to ...